The department houses several online, searchable corpora developed by its own faculty and students:
- Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus (STEDT)
- Turkish Electronic Living Lexicon (TELL)
- Yurok Language Project
In addition the department has access to many other national and international corpora, including:
- British National Corpus (If you can't get access, find your name in the campus directory, click on your name for your personal details, and report your UID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Berkeley Language Center Collections/Archives
- The Linguistic Corpora Repository maintained by the Berkeley Language Center provides access to many of the corpora published by the Linguistic Data Consortium since 2005, as well as a small number of non-LDC corpora, to UC Berkeley-affiliated individuals.
- The Oxford English Dictionary. Unrestricted searches available from the campus network. For off-campus access, see the relevant discussion in the 'University Libraries' section above.