May 11, 2022
Congrats to the current and former Berkeley linguists featured in the latest Proceedings of the Linguistic Society of America (Vol. 7, No. 1)!
- Maksymilian Dąbkowski: "Paraguayan Guaraní and the typology of free affix order"
- Wesley dos Santos: "Diagnosing unaccusativity in Kawahíva"
- Irene Yi (BA 2021): "Sociolinguistically-aware computational models of Mandarin-English codeswitching"
- Dakota Robinson: "Double plurals in Breton: Evidence for a split analysis of plurality"
- Jennifer Kaplan (French): "Binary-constrained code-switching among non-binary French-English bilinguals"