March 23, 2023
The 41st meeting of the West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL) will take place May 5-7, 2023, at UC Santa Cruz and features work by a number of Berkeley linguists!
- Madeline Bossi: "Two types of 'say'-complementation in Kipsigis"
- Amy Rose Deal & Justin Royer: "Mayan animacy hierarchy effects: A dynamic interaction approach"
- Amber Galvano: "A Q- and Exemplar-Theoretic approach to cross-dialect Spanish <st> production"
- Shweta Akolkar, Sansan Claude Hien, Kang Franco Liu: "Nominal licensing without T: Switch reference and wh/focus fronting in Lobi"
- Rebecca Jarvis: "Subject movement in Atchan relative clauses: A two-probe, mixed A/A'-account"
The full program is available here.