February 13, 2015
Please send contributions (information and news of departmental interest) to Andrew Garrett.
- Fieldwork Forum (Fforum, Th 2–3:30, 1303 Dwinelle)
- Feb. 19: Lev Michael (Berkeley), "Elicitation and Documentation of Evidentiality"
- Institute of Cognitive and Brain Sciences (ICBS seminar, F 11–12:30, 5101 Tolman)
- Feb. 20: Barbara Dancygier (UBC), "Viewpoint: What can we learn from linguistic and visual data"
- Sociophonetic Reading Exchange and Discussion (SPREAD, F 1-2, 1303 Dwinelle)
- Spanish and Portugese linguistics talks! (W 12-1:30, 5125 Dwinelle)
- Feb. 18: Laura Callahan (CUNY), "Mock Spanish: Form and Significance"
- Stanford Linguistics Colloquium (F 3:30-5, Greenberg Room, Building 460, Stanford)
- Feb. 13: Jacob Eisenstein (Georgia Tech), "Variation and Change in Online Writing"
- Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (UC Santa Barbara, May 8-9)
- abstract deadline Feb. 15