April 15, 2022
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Richard Rhodes retirement celebration - Monday Apr 18 - Patio, Faculty Club - 4-6pm
- Phorum - Friday Apr 15 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 1-2pm
Lily Xue Gong (UC Berkeley): Phonemic segmentation of narrative speech in human cerebral cortex.
- Phorum - Friday Apr 22 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 1-2pm
Rachel Walker (UC Santa Cruz): Gestural Organization and Quantity in English Rhotic-final Rhymes.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Apr 22 - 1303 Dwinelle and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Iara Mantenuto (CSU Dominguez Hills): TBA.
- Zoom Phonology - Friday Apr 15 - Zoom - 9am
Jamilläh Rodriguez (UNC Chapel Hill): Towards a unifying account of tone lowering in Copala Triqui: A case study of possessive constructions.
For the Zoom link or to be added to the Zoom Phonology mailing list, contact Karee Garvin.