September 14, 2023
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Linguistics department colloquium: Monday, Sep 18 - Dwinelle 370 and via Zoom - 3:10-5pm: Wesley Y. Leonard (UC Riverside): "Engaging Native American Protocols for Decolonizing Linguistics Pedagogy"
- SSCircle - Friday, Sep 15 - Dwinelle 1303 - 3-4pm: Anastasia Tsilia (MIT) "Effects of iconicity and monotonicity on licensing complement anaphora"
- Phorum - Friday, Sep 15 - Dwinelle 1303 - 4-5pm: Katherine Russell (UC Berkeley): "Morpheme-specific nasalization in Atchan"
- Language Revitalization Working Group - Wednesday Sep 20 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (password: lrwg23) - 3-4 p.m: Tzintia Montaño-Ramírez (UC Berkeley): "Two approaches of the Da'an Davi revitalization: working with children and bilingual teachers".
- SSCircle - Friday, Sep 22 - Dwinelle 1303 - 3-4pm: Tyler Lemon (UC Berkeley) "Low nominative agreement in Uab Meto and its interactions with verbal and nominalizing morphology"
- Phorum - Friday, Sep 22 - Dwinelle 1303 - 4-5pm: Jonathan Paramore (UC Santa Cruz): "Codas are universally moraic"