August 27, 2021
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Sep 1 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (p/w fforum) - 3:10-4pm
Round robin discussion: Summer developments, future research plans, and FForum plans for the semester
- Language Revitalization Working Group - Wednesday Sep 1 - Dwinelle 1226 and Zoom - 4-5pm
If interested in attending remotely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
- Phorum - Friday Sep 3 - Zoom (p/w 294083) - 12-1pm
Round robin. Feel free to bring any data you'd like to talk through with the group!
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Aug 27
Round robin in Amy Rose Deal's backyard (walking group leaves Dwinelle at 3:10, or email Becky at email@example.com for the address)
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sep 3 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Erika Mayer (UMass Amherst): TBD