September 10, 2021
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Sep 15 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (p/w fforum) - 3:10-4pm
Ronald Sprouse (UC Berkeley): Computing needs of Linguistics Department field research.
- Phorum - Friday Sep 10 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 12-1pm
David Gaddy (UC Berkeley): Decoding silent speech with electromyography.
- Phorum - Friday Sep 17 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 12-1pm
Jon Rawski (SJSU): Abductive learning of phonotactic constraints.
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Friday Sep 10 - Dwinelle 5125 and Zoom - 3-4pm
Organizational meeting. Please email Ben Papadopoulos for the Zoom link and/or to be added to the SLaB mailing list.
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Friday Sep 17 - Dwinelle 5125 and Zoom - 3-4pm
- Zoom Phonology - Monday Sep 13 - Zoom - 10-11am
Myke Brinkerhoff (UCSC): Tone and phonation in Santiago Laxopa Zapotec.
For the Zoom link or to be added to the Zoom Phonology mailing list, contact Karee Garvin.