September 16, 2022
In and around the Department of Linguistics in the next week:
- Linguistics Department Colloquium - Monday Sept 19 - Dwinelle 370 and Zoom - 3:10-4:30pm
Amy Rose Deal (UC Berkeley): "On ditransitive person restrictions in primary object languages."
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Sept 21 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (password: fforum) - 3:10-4pm
Maksymilian Dąbkowski (UC Berkeley): "Postlabial raising and paradigmatic leveling in A'ingae: A diachronic study from the field."
- Phorum - Friday Sept 16 - Dwinelle 1229 - 3-4:30pm
Rachel E. Weissler (Oregon): "What is incorporated in emotional prosody perception? Evidence from race perception studies and analysis of acoustic cues."
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Monday Sept 19 - Dwinelle 5125 and Zoom - 2-3pm
Discussion of Baioud & Khuanuud 2022.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sept 23 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Frances Sobolak (Cornell): TBA.