September 9, 2022
In and around the Department of Linguistics in the next week:
- Language Revitalization Working Group - Wednesday Sept 14 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (password: LRWG) - 3:10-4pm
Opening meeting: This first session will be an opportunity to introduce the new organizers and get to know each other.
- Phorum - Friday Sept 9 - Dwinelle 1303 - 3-4:30pm
Emily Grabowski (Berkeley): "Exploring phonetic time series analysis and representations."
- Phorum - Friday Sept 16 - Dwinelle 1229 - 3-4:30pm
Rachel E. Weissler (Oregon): "What is incorporated in emotional prosody perception? Evidence from race perception studies and analysis of acoustic cues."
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Monday Sept 12 - Dwinelle 5125 and Zoom - 2-3pm
Welcome meeting and discussion of Papadopoulos 2021.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sept 9 - 1303 Dwinelle and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Sana Kidwai (Cambridge): "Marked Anticausatives in Urdu."