February 19, 2021
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Feb 24 - Zoom - 3:10-4pm
Felipe H. Lopez (Postdoctoral Scholar in Community Engaged Digital Scholarship, Haverford College Libraries): Teaching Zapotec Language as a form of Language Activism.
- Language Variation and Change Working Group - Monday Feb 22 - Zoom - 11am-12pm
Discussion of Regan 2020
Please email Ben Papadopoulos for the Zoom link and/or to be added to the bCourses site.
- Phorum - Friday Feb 19 - Zoom - 3-4pm
Check-in meeting facilitated by Hannah Sande: come share current and upcoming projects and get to know our newest faculty member!
- Phorum - Friday Feb 26 - Zoom - 3-4pm
Susannah Levi (NYU): TBA.
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Wednesday Feb 24 - Zoom - 3-4pm
Discussion of Calder 2018
Please email Isaac Bleaman for the Zoom link or to be added to the mailing list.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Feb 19 - Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Andrew McKenzie (Kansas): Interpreting verb incorporation in Kiowa.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Feb 26 - Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Hadas Kotek (MIT): TBA.
- Zoom Phonology - Wednesday Feb 24 - Zoom - 11am-12pm
Myke Brinkerhoff (UCSC): Holmberg's Generalization and Scandinavian Object Shift: A Match and Command account.
For the Zoom link or to be added to the Zoom Phonology mailing list, contact Karee Garvin.