October 16, 2020
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Oct 16 - Zoom - 3-4:30PM
Tamisha Tan (Harvard): Having and Being ma-: Raising Applicatives and the Balinese Middle Voice
- Language Variation and Change Working Group - Tuesday Oct 20 - Zoom - 3-4pm
Discussion of Bucholtz 2019. Please email Annie Helms for the Zoom link and/or to be added to the bCourses site.
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Oct 21 - Zoom - 3:10-4pm.
Amy Rose Deal (Berkeley): Steps toward semantic fieldwork
- Zoom Phonology- Thursday, October 22nd- Zoom - 9-10am (PDT)
Karee Garvin (Berkeley): Effects of stress on coordination of syllable onsets
For the zoom link or to be added to the Zoom Phonology Mailing List, contact email@example.com
Phorum - Friday Oct 23 - 3-4pmEmail Anna Björklund or Dakota Robinson for the Zoom link and/or to be added to the mailing list.
Juliet Stanton (NYU): Allomorph selection precedes phonology: evidence from Yindjibarndi
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Oct 23 - Zoom - 3-4:30PM
Phuong Khuu (UC Berkeley): TBA