September 23, 2022
In and around the Department of Linguistics in the next week:
- Fieldwork Forum - Wednesday Sept 28 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom (password: fforum) - 3:10-5pm
Anna Macknick (UC Berkeley) leads "A discussion on relationships, positionality, and accountability in collaborative language work."
- Phorum - Friday Sept 23 - Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Scott Borgeson (Michigan State): "Long-distance compensatory lengthening."
- Phorum - Friday Sept 30 - Dwinelle 1229 - 3-4:30pm
Noah Hermalin (UC Berkeley): "An introduction to phonographic writing systems."
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sept 23 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Frances Sobolak (Cornell): "Light verbs, Case, and Voice head functionality."
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sept 30 - Dwinelle 1303 and Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Tzintia Montaño Ramírez (UC Berkeley): "Status of the patient subject in the Garifuna passives."