In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Linguistics Department Honors Colloquium - Monday May 3 - Zoom - 3-5pm
Presentations by Teela Huff, Sophia Stremel, Stacey Vu, Irene Yi, and Kevin Yu.
- Language Revitalization Working Group - Wednesday May 5 - Zoom - 4:10-5pm
Melissa Campobasso: Hearts Gathered Waterfall School: A Salish Montessori Immersion School.
- Phorum - Friday Apr 30 - Zoom - 3-4pm
Yuni Kim (University of Essex; PhD 2008): Phonologically conditioned allomorphy in Amuzgo inflectional tone.
- Sociolinguistics Lab at Berkeley - Wednesday May 5 - Zoom - 3:10-4pm
Peer-editing NWAV abstracts.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Apr 30 - Zoom - 3-4:30pm
Maksymilian Dąbkowski (UC Berkeley): Pied-piping by Cyclic Agree. In defense of feature percolation.
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Monday May 3 - Zoom - 2-3pm
Rebecca Jarvis (UC Berkeley): English non-manner how-clauses as answers to deficient questions (SALT practice talk).
- Zoom Phonology - Wednesday May 5 - Zoom - 11am-12pm
Katie Franich (Delaware): Syllabification of N in NC 'prenasalized' sequences in Medʉmba.
For the Zoom link or to be added to the Zoom Phonology mailing list, contact Karee Garvin.