September 6, 2019
In and around the linguistics department in the next week:
- Syntax and Semantics Circle - Friday Sept 6 - Dwinelle 1303 - 3-4:30pm
Round robin -- bring us a short update on your syntax/semantics related recent thinking!
- Experimental Phonology Working Group - Monday Sept 9 - Dwinelle 1226 - 10:30-11:30am
Contact Jesse Zymet for more information.
Phorum - Monday Sept 9 - 1229 Dwinelle - 12-1pSantiago Barreda-Castanon (UC Davis): Speech perception and apparent-speaker characteristics
- Sociolinguistics lab -- Tuesday Sept 10 - 1229 Dwinelle - 3:30-5pm
Contact Isaac Bleaman for more information.
- Fieldwork Forum - Thursday Sept 12 - 1303 Dwinelle - 3:40-5p
Virginia Dawson (UC Berkeley): Documenting Tiwa kinship terms
- SLUgS - Thursday Sept 12 - 1229 Dwinelle - 5p
PhonLab tour: we will be meeting at 1229 Dwinelle at our normal time (5 pm) before going to the Phon Lab to meet with Keith Johnson, learn about phonetic tools, and ask questions